Thursday 6 March 2008

Update

Unfortunately we haven't experienced the initial burst of sales I was hoping for. We have had a few orders, but mostly from friends and family. In fairness, we are only promoting the site by word of mouth, but I still hoped for a greater response.
At least I have been able to refund Mike for the shipping costs.
What makes it even more frustrating is that I am not in a position to do anything about it until the end of the month. I have an exam on 29th March that I need to focus on, which elaves me very little time for marketing. Thankfully, both Mike and Alison understand the situation.
Not much else to say at the moment, and probably won't have for the next few weeks.




Technorati Tags:, , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Technorati Tags:
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

3 comments:

GAME2P.COM said...

haha, cool blog, hope to see more news soon

Unknown said...

This is some very good information, please keep me updated as much as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

http://expertfuturestrading.com

Unknown said...

This is some very good information,please keep me updated as much as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Online Future Trading