Friday 8 February 2008

Slow progress...

I spent another couple of hours last night working out the postage costs for each of the items for the UK, Europe and the US. It was a bit of a job but I am happier now that I have worked out how everything will be sent (apart from those damn giraffes) and how much it will cost.
However my 'to-do' list seems endless. I still have more photos to take and then I have to start on the website. This will be a lenghty enough process, uploading photos of over 90 items and then matching them to their catalogue number. Then we will have to write copy, think about SEO, work out how to accept payments etc etc.
And I thought we were going to start selling by Wednesday of this week!
However I am glad to say the website has been registered and the e-mail address is working. Still not ready to reveal it though.
After spending around ten hours on this after a full working week, I am starting to feel a bit burned out. I need to take a couple of days off to recharge and then hopefully get back to it on Sunday (depending on Saturday night) or Monday.




Technorati Tags:, , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Technorati Tags:
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: