Wednesday 13 February 2008

Web design for dummies...

The website is taking a lot more time than I ever imagined, but I finally feel like I am making some progress.
I am getting used to the software, slowly but surely. I can't believe how complicated they make it though, I thought it would make sense to design it for technophobes like me. Safe to say the very helpful gentleman who works for Shopcreator is hearing from me regularly at the moment.
The website itself is starting to take shape and I have started populating the product lists. I have to say I am quite pleased with the way it looks, although it has reminded me that I am not in the least bit artistic.
Things will probably get complicated again when I have to work out the payment system, I just hope that I can accept payments with a Premier Paypal account.
Can't deny that it has been a learning experience from day one, but then again that is part of the reason I took on this project in the first place.




Technorati Tags:, , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Technorati Tags:
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: