Friday 1 February 2008

Arrived!

I am really pleased to say that the first shipment from Mike arrived yesterday. It contained several types of bracelets and encklaces, watch straps, keyrings, blankets and batiks (which look amazing). Another, bigger package arrived today with some beautiful model giraffes and some decoative bowls. And apparently there is another one on the way- I am beginning to wonder where I am going to store everything.
I am busy with work over the next couple of days so I won't get to photograph everything until Sunday but when I do, I will post the photos here. I will then need to work out how to get everything posted (especially the giraffes) which will require a visit to the post office on Monday. We will then have to decide about prices too. So I suppose the items won't go live on AVIF's eBay page until the middle of next week. Keep an eye here: http://www.missionfish.org.uk/NPMMF/nphomepage.jsp?NP_ID=15320.



Technorati Tags:, , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: